[cvsnt] Using CVSNT with IBM Websphere Studio Application Developer

Yin Shi yshi012 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 16:00:33 BST 2002

Hello,
Did anyone use Team Development with WebSphere Studio Application Developer 4.0 with
CVSNT server?  I have a problem to release an updated file, when I try to release, it
always give me an error message "cvs server: Up-to-Date check failed for
<filename>" even if just myself working on this file, I do not know why this
happened?  Does anybody know the answer?  Does WebSphere Studio support CVSNT?

Thanks so much!

yin