[cvsnt] Missing MSVCP70.dll

Satish Kumar satish at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 15 08:25:30 BST 2002

Greetings,

I just installed cvsnt_1.11.1.3.  When I try to run cvs command from the
command line I get the following error:

"The dynamic link library MSVCP70.dll could not be found in the specified
path ...."

Is something wrong with my installation or is something wrong the way I am
using it?  I installed cvsnt_1.11.1.3.exe on Windows 2000 server.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Satish