[cvsnt] Windows Service Crashes

Chris Chan cchan at bigpond.net.au
Wed Oct 16 12:51:27 BST 2002

I have followed the "Step by step installation of CVSNT" instructions.  I
was able to install, create a respoitory, start the CVSNT service and add a
user.

However, when I try to login I keep get an error stating "cvsservice.exe has
generated errors and will be closed by Windows.  You will need to restart
the program." and the the CVSNT service stops.  I am able to restart the
service only to find the error happening again when I try to login.

I am using Windows 2000 Professional, and CVSNT 1.11.1.3 (Build 57j).

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Chris