[cvsnt] Subdirectories in the CVS root

Eric Weidl ejw at intersites.com
Tue Oct 22 12:52:34 BST 2002

Hi,

My project development directory structure looks something like:

	/dev/client_a/web
	/dev/client_b/web

If I import both client's web projects into CVS, there is only one /web
directory created under the CVSROOT.

Does anyone have any solutions or suggestions about how I can set up CVS to
allow me to have multiple projects with the same name?

I was thinking of creating different repositories for each different
client, but I'd prefer to have only one repository.

Thanks in advance,

Eric