[cvsnt] end of line Handling in cvsnt

Microsoft News jpownell at ne.mediaone.net
Wed Oct 23 03:11:35 BST 2002

I'm in a mixed linux and nt environment. I've committed a group of *.cpp
files from NT and want to check them out and build on Linux. When I do the
checkout on linux they files still have CR/LF as end-of-line. They are
not -kb's in the repository, at least that is what wincvs shows.

Is there anything special I need to do to convert on checkout on linux.
Linux is running 1.11.1p1.

Thanks in advance,

-jim pownell