[cvsnt] cvs [checkout aborted]: out of memory

Amit Sharma asharma at quark.co.in
Fri Oct 25 06:31:59 BST 2002

I have a very strange problem and wanted to discuss this with you all.
whenever I try to get the modules from Mac Client from Linux CVS Server I
got the message out of Memory for very large files approximately 18 MB files
but i have enough memory in my system around 512Mb and around 252MB
dedicated RAm for MacCVS I have no problem getting source from Wincvs on
windows Machine Is it a bug in CVS Server or Mac CVS Client to get the Mac
Files From CVS Servers. I am using CVS1.11 Server on all my Linux Servers.
If this is not the appropriate place to post the question Please let me know
where should I post this question so that I can get any help to resolve this
problem

Regards,
Amit Sharma
Quark Media House