[cvsnt] Need a "Shadow Folder" for CVSNT repository

Wolfmaier Klaus Klaus.Wolfmaier at scch.at
Thu Oct 31 12:33:18 GMT 2002

Hi

I have a cvsnt repository and I need to create a "shadow folder" for this repository
(I need a location somewhere in the file system where all latest versions of
the repository content are available so a user doesn't need any CVS client to access these latest verisons.
Ideally, the content of the shadow folder is created readonly. The shadow folder must be
located on a network drive, not in the local file system. The shadow folder must be updated
every time a commit in the repository occurs. The update of the shadow folder should be performed automatically, much
as there is the possibility to send an email on every commit).

Has anybody any ideas

Regards

Klaus