[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt & Eclipse

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Sep 2 06:32:52 BST 2002

A *really long shot*:
What happens if you rename the pserver_protocol.dll to
pserver_protocol.dll.old and then make a copy of the sspi_protocol.dll
with the name pserver_protocol.dll?
These two are very similar in that they can accept the user at server
part of the CVSROOT string. But I guess that the pserver part of the
string will break this idea?

/Bo

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)