[cvsnt] Reg CVSNT Webserver

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Sep 3 09:07:13 BST 2002

Look here:

http://www.devguy.com/fp/cfgmgmt/cvs/CVSNTUpd.html

/Bo

-----Original Message-----
From: srikanth mani [mailto:vsgindia at starmail.cc]
Sent: den 3 september 2002 09:48
To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
Subject: [cvsnt] Reg CVSNT Webserver

Hello

I have installed CVS Server (1.11.1.3f) on NT4 and SP6 (Lan) and it is working fine. We have around 30 developers who will checkin and checkout the files from the cvs server.

The problem with the developers is when ever there want to checkin the files in the cvs server (there have to upload the file to another server check whether the website is working fine with that modified file) and than checkin the file in cvs server.

Can any one help me out that if we installed the cvs server with web server such that any developer who commit that file automatic it has to update to another path were the webistes are there such that there can check the file thru brower.

Please help me out how to configure with step by step it will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance and cheer
srikanth.m