[cvsnt] How to commit without prompt after the command...

Gustavo Tusi Braga gustavo.braga at portosys.com.br
Thu Sep 5 01:39:45 BST 2002

I am a new one on CVS

Is possible to commit (to create a new file version) using a command
line without outputs and questions?

Example:

set
CVSROOT=:pserver:administrator:password at 192.168.0.115:C:/TEMP/CVSNTREP
cvs login
<<< OK >>>

I checked out one file “test.txt”
 I edited it and I want to create a
new release

I executed
cvs commit test.txt

It opens a window
 I needed to close it (1), and after it I need to
press Enter to confirm (2)

Is possible to do it without these 2 steps?

Goal? cvs commit teste.txt and not open the window and not ask for
[enter] to confirm

Thanks for your attention!

Gustavo Braga