[cvsnt] cvsroot syntax from linux to windows

Herbert hsauro at kgi$$.$$edu
Thu Sep 5 20:50:06 BST 2002

I'm sure this has been asked a million times but I have the nt server
running on a windows machine but a user wants to use it from a Linux
machine. My question is what is the syntax for specifying the cvsroot path
at the linux end, I've tried all sorts of combinations but none seem to
work, eg

:pserver:xx at xx:/c/cvs/mylib
:pserver:xx at xx:/cvs/mylib

etc, etc

I have this setup working fine from windows clients, eg tortoisecvs (best
cvs client I've ever come across, so easy to use).

Herbert Sauro