[cvsnt] Marking files as changed en masse

Zazueta, Robert RZazueta at academyart.edu
Wed Sep 11 16:03:05 BST 2002

Ah HA! Not, that will do just nicely. Had no idea what the heck a flat view
was to begin with.

I wouls still like some functionality that allows me to put a local note on
each file, like a virtual Post-it, to tell me why I changed the file without
committing it. Just to sort of keep my ducks in a row and all that. But the
flat view deal will definitely do the trick until I find such a thing.

Thanks!

Rob Z.