[cvsnt] Re: lockserver bug

Khaled Agrama kagrama at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 01:05:07 BST 2002

Stared at LockParse.cpp for a while and it looked fine.  So I built my own
lockserver.exe and replaced the cvslock.exe that came with 57h with the one
I built.  Surprisingly, the problem went away.  Took a look at the cvs
labels on LockParse.cpp and according to the label 57H should be the same
one I built.  But somehow it appears that the 57h executable was built with
an older version of the file (possibly the previous, which doesn't have the
special case code).

Also, why is the one I built called lockservice.exe but the released version
called cvslock.exe?

Khaled.

news:aloj5f$ieb$1 at sisko.nothing-on.tv...