[cvsnt] BUG! conflicts not marked in CVS/Entries any more!

Richard Wirth r.wirth at wirthware.de
Fri Sep 13 11:22:31 BST 2002

Hello Tony,

Friday, September 13, 2002, 10:53:49 AM, you wrote:

TH> On Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:17:00 +0200, Richard Wirth wrote:

>> Hello Tony,
>>
>> there is definitively a bug in the current build.
>>
>> Conflicts are no longer marked in the CVS/Entries !

TH> Were they ever?  I thought Wincvs just read the cvs output.

in earlier times in CVS/Entries conflicts were marked by '.../Result
of merge+DateAndTimeStampOfConflictingVersion/...'.

now there is only '.../ResultOfMerge/...'

>>       /* RW -->> */
>>     ts = strchr( ts, '+');
>>       if( NULL == ts)
>>               ts = "";
>>

TH>That looks like it'll break tags etc. to me.  I'll see if I can
TH>reproduce the bug.

I think Tag or Date are already separated at this point, but as I
stated before: The bug is elsewhere, I only found this fast hack to
make it work again...

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:r.wirth at wirthware.de