[cvsnt] named pipe error 6

np nathan.paris at laurelhillgis.com
Tue Sep 17 16:18:15 BST 2002

I installed cvsnt about a month ago and havent had any problems, until
yesterday.  All of a sudden when I try to do anything (edit, commit...) I
get the following error:

Couldn't connect to <computername>, named pipe error 6

The computer name is the same machine that I am running on.  This believe
this happened after I disconnected from the network and tried using CVS at
home.  I have reconnected with the network as well as restarted cvsnt, but
still have the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks