[cvsnt] Topic No. 9: add the first user after installation of CVSNT

Polscheit Frank Polscheit.Frank at firstfive.com
Wed Sep 18 13:34:52 BST 2002

Hello everybody,
I've successfully installed CVSNT current release 57g on a Win2000
server, but I'm not able to add the first user (system message: Only
administrators can add users ...).
I'm member of the adminstration group as well as domain admin, but it
doesn't matter.

Knowing, that I'm not the first asking this: does anybody know how to
proceed?

Best regards and many thanks upfront for help,
Frank Polscheit