[cvsnt] Can't update my cvsnt sandbox anymore, what happened?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Sep 18 23:14:33 BST 2002

I have a checked out copy of cvsnt that I have been using for building
my own exe files since a long time.
Today when I wanted to update the module I used WinCvs as I use to
but:
cvs -z9 update (in directory F:\Engineering\Projects\cvsnt\)
cvs update: Empty password used - try 'cvs login' with a real password

cvs server: Updating .
cvs server: connect to localhost(localhost):2402 failed: Unknown error
cvs [server aborted]: Couldn't connect to lock server

***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

What has happened?????
Why is this error message about localhost there?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)