[cvsnt] Installation problems

Chad Myers cmyers at N0.SP.4M.austin.rr.com
Sun Sep 22 16:35:23 BST 2002

Ah-Hah!

It's been over a year since I last used CVS, and so I thought there
had to be a CVSROOT in the repository prefix dir.

c:\cvs\forums (my module/repository whatever)
c:\cvs\CVSROOT

But I was wrong, as you pointed out, I needed to be modifying:

c:\cvs\forums\CVSROOT

A few complications later and I'm up and running!

Now I need to figure out how to get SSH going since I don't
want to open up pserver.

Thanks a ton!

-c

news:4dbroug5q1mrmptmu42g4vcu9pu9aplpk2 at 4ax.com...