[cvsnt] Impersonation failed

Andrus Suitsu andrus.suitsu at proekspert.ee
Tue Sep 24 12:32:37 BST 2002

> 1. THe c:\cvstemp dir must have full access for the local
> SYSTEM account.
>    SYSTEM is not member of the 'Everyone' group...

c:\cvsrepo and c:\cvstemp have Full access for Administrators, Everyone, and
SYSTEM.

> 2. Which protocol are you using? ntserver, sspi, pserver or what?
>    They authenticate differently and use the passwd file
> differently too.

I have tried pserver mainly, since many users can use only that protocol. I
don't have a passwd file.

I am currently trying to build cvsnt from source and add extra output so I
could see where and what goes wrong.

Andrus