[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT list stopped sending emails....

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Sep 26 20:17:21 BST 2002

Lo-and-behold!
This message actually made it to my work email account! Now it sits
there all by itself among the old ones from Sept 24th (Andrus Suitsu
was the last one that managed to get his post through before the stop.
Well, I just have to wait and see now I guess.

/Bo

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:48:37 +0200, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>I came back from work after a quiet day CVSNT-wise only to discover
>that when I update the newsreader at home on cvsnt there are 10 unread
>new messages waiting. But nothing has been sent to my work email
>account since Sept 24th. Why is that?
>I can't use the newsreader at work because our firewall stops all NNTP
>traffic :-(
>Meanwhile I have seen all the cvsgui traffic as email (but of course
>that comes from Yahoo...).

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)