[cvsnt] Best document for newbie adding first proj to CVSNT

Steffen.Beyer at conducta.endress.com Steffen.Beyer at conducta.endress.com
Mon Sep 30 08:21:25 BST 2002

Hi all!

Just a small additional hint:

I prefer to create a new module using WinCvs because
it (usually) automatically detects which files are binary.
This is important if you put projects of an IDE (e.g. Visual
Studio, Metrowerks, etc.) under CVS control, because
the master file (which contains the info about which files
belong to the project and their dependencies) is usually
of a proprietary (binary) format.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Steffen