[cvsnt] valid rcs file

Fernando G. Filas ryring at arnet.com.ar
Tue Apr 1 20:18:23 BST 2003

I'm having problems with a file on a repository.

cvs commit -m ". Optimización. Carga de items en componentes TlistView,
TElTreeView." Neurus.exe (in directory
C:\Sistemas\Neurus\Neurus\Ejecutables\)
cvs server: `D:/cvsrepo/Neurus/Neurus/Ejecutables/Neurus.exe,v' does not
appear to be a valid rcs file
cvs server: `D:/cvsrepo/Neurus/Neurus/Ejecutables/Neurus.exe,v' does not
appear to be a valid rcs file
cvs server: Up-to-date check failed for `Neurus.exe'
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

What can I do to correct this error? I noticed that the Neurus.exe,v file
has 0 Bytes.

More Info:
I'm the only user on this project (Neurus)
CVSNT: 1.11.1.3 (Build 57j) on WNT4.0 Server
WinCVS: 1.3.8.1 Beta 8 (Buiild 1) on WNT4.0 WorkStation

I will appreciate your help
FF.