[cvsnt] RE: CvsNT tool to calculate SLOC

Jason jason at codehistorian.com
Wed Apr 2 17:08:23 BST 2003

> Is there a tool integrated with CVSNT to calculate the SLOC?
> I want to know one developer add how many lines of code and delete how
many lines for each day.

Yes: http://codehistorian.com <http://codehistorian.com/>

At the moment this tool is more geared towards the individual
developer's point of view, but in the near future there will be an
analysis tool to give you the numbers you want, both as a graph and as
exportable data tables.

I don't want to spam this list with info about this product, but if you
or anyone else on this list is interested please drop me a line and I
will send you information/updates directly.

Thanks.

--
Code Historian Support
http://codehistorian.com <http://codehistorian.com/>