[cvsnt] 'state' not where expected

P. Dwayne Miller dmiller at espgroup.net
Wed Apr 2 20:49:40 BST 2003

Here's the scoop on how it is happening.  Not sure what to do about it,
but the user in question is barred temporarily from using CVS!

He is a mobile warrior... and his laptop is not part of our domain, yet
he has a domain account.  When he logs in, he adds the @espgroup.net so
that the Win authentication will know to contact the appropriate domain
server (it does not appear in the pulldown).  Evidently, the full name
as he entered it is then passed around within the Win auth scheme and
thus into CVS.

Thought you'd like to know.

I'm going to manually edit the files to remove the offending text.
 Thanks for the tip.

Dwayne