[cvsnt] All Files in the repository show up as modified!

Countertops Inc. ctops at discover-net.net
Mon Apr 7 13:20:12 BST 2003

I took a break from developing for the weekend and when I opened up WinCvs on Monday all the files in every module in the repository are showing up red and say they are modified.  I diff the files and they are the same as the ones in the repository.

I can't update or commit the red files to make them show up white.  They are unedited.  I even imported a new dummy module and that shows up as having all the files modified even though I only imported it.

Any help on this I would appreciate.

Thanks,