[cvsnt] cvs checkout -d broken in 2.0.0?

Oliver Koltermann okoltermann at gmx.de
Wed Apr 9 16:14:20 BST 2003

Hello NG,

when issuing the command

cvs checkout -d "here" ampersandmodule

on cvsnt 2.0.0 client and server the output is completly displaced. It
looks something like the following:

./
  ampersandmodule/
                  here/
                       dir1
                       dir2
                       dir3

where dir1, dir2 and dir3 are subdirectorys of the &modules. The top
level files seem to be missing.

I'm using nested ampersand modules so my view is much more
disturbed. I havn't tested it with a smaller setup to give more
precise information but the whole directory structure is totally
messed up.

Is this just me experiencing this? If not how could this get through 5
release candidates?

Thanks for any help,
  OK.