[cvsnt] ViewCVS and enscript on Windows 2000 Server with IISandCVSNT

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Apr 9 19:22:48 BST 2003

I don't have anything like that in any of my configurationfiles...
from enscript.cfg:
------------------
AFMPath: c:/Programs/GnuWin32/share/enscript/afm
StatesConfigFile: c:/Programs/GnuWin32/share/enscript/hl/enscript.st
StatesBinary: c:/Programs/GnuWin32/bin/states

>From viewCvs.conf:
--------------------
[general]
rcs_path=c:/Programs/RCS
[options]
enscript_path=c:/Programs/GnuWin32/bin
cvsgraph_path=c:/Programs/GnuWin32/bin
cvsgraph_conf=c:/Programs/viewcvs/cvsgraph.conf

Now I tried again and this time I got a new error message not seen before:

Traceback (most recent call last): File
"c:\Programs\viewcvs\lib\win32popen.py", line 218, in SpoolWorker hr, bytes
= win32file.WriteFile(destHandle, data) api_error: (232, 'WriteFile', 'The
pipe is being closed.')

Which for me tranlates to this code snippet causing the failure:

      if destHandle:
>>>    hr, bytes = win32file.WriteFile(destHandle, data) <<<<
        if hr != 0 or bytes != len(data):
          raise "win32file.WriteFile() passed %i bytes and returned %i, %i"
% (len(data), hr, bytes)

And it works OK if I issue the commands manually on the command line....

Bo