[cvsnt] Can this be installed on Windows 2000

Aaron Kynaston akynaston at novell.com
Wed Apr 9 22:38:51 BST 2003

Yes, check out
http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/

But, be forewarned - even the CVS documentation suggests using Linux as
the server for the repository, for many reasons.  However, I've used cvs
for nt for years now, and have never had any problems (of course I have
no security/user management whatsoever either :-), it's just my personal
repository for my own data).

Aaron Kynaston
akynaston at novell.com
office: (801) 861-6709
cell: (801) 368-8633
fax: (801) 861-6778
Novell Inc., The leading provider in net services software.
www.novell.com

>>> "kumar" <mkumar at calcas.com> 04/09/03 03:30PM >>>
Hi
Can this be installed on Windows 2000