[cvsnt] CVS with VS.net

Craig Graham craig at twolips-translations.co.uk
Thu Apr 10 10:03:53 BST 2003

I've tried to use Igloo and had no success. I can get the Iglo dialogs to
appear inside VS.NET but cannot get a connection to a repository- the error
message indicates it doesn't like the SSPI method. I note Igloo hasn't been
updated in rather a long time, suggesting it's not going to get any better.

I just use WinCVS and TortoiseCVS to check files in and out manually at the
start and end of a work session.

--
Dr. Craig Graham, Software Engineer
Advanced Analysis and Integration Limited, UK. http://www.aail.co.uk/