[cvsnt] Wiki pages...

Laust Rud Jensen laust.rud+cvsnt at spamcop.net
Thu Apr 10 19:15:32 BST 2003

Hi Tony and Bo,

Check out the options in IE - there is a button on the first page -
Languages. Clicking that gives you a window where you can choose your
preferred languages. If you don't have a profile with the Wiki-system, your
language from the top of the list is used. Add English to the top of the
list and you'll be fine. Now you know :)

Regards,
/Laust Rud Jensen
--
"He's not the brightest brick in the basket."

*snip*

> either that or your IE build has somehow managed to tell the wiki that it's a
> swedish version, but I've no idea how it could do that.

*snip*