[cvsnt] CVSROOT/cvsrc problems

Erv Walter erv at epicsystems.com
Thu Apr 10 23:51:32 BST 2003

When I have commit -c in the CVSROOT/cvsrc file, I get error messages
from
cvsnt clients for basically all commands. For example:

cvs checkout: warning: unrecognized response `' from cvs server

The command seems to work, but that is at the start. Removing the commit
-c
from the cvsrc file makes that error stop. I have not tried other
entries
in the cvsrc file to see if they have similar problems.

Any suggestions?

Erv