[cvsnt] Escape characters

Fernando G. Filas fernandofilas at tempoit.com.ar
Wed Apr 16 16:11:26 BST 2003

I'm having problems importing files to the server.
This is the error.

File has some scape characters in it (0x00-0x20, 0x80-0xFF).

Warning : Files have escape characters in it
    C:\Proyectos\SMART\SMART\Fuentes\Types.pas
    C:\Proyectos\SMART\SMART\Fuentes\rptInvEquip.pas
    More files follow

Dos anyone knows what do I have to do to resolve this problem?
Which are the scape characters that CVS uses?

Thank you very much.
FF.