[cvsnt] IBM WS Studio and CVSNT

Adam Snobl adam.snobl at cac.cz
Thu Apr 17 16:16:50 BST 2003

Hi,
I'm trying to work with CVS repository managed by CVSNT using a built-in
Eclipse client in IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer. This client
is I get connected to the repository without problems, I can see a project
which was set up there, but when I try to check the project out using a
"Check out as Project" command in the built-in client, I finally receive
this error statement: "Cannot set folder sync info on /".
Does anyone know what can be the cause of this problem?

Thanks for help.

Adam