[cvsnt] announcements mailing list

Ilya Haykinson ilya at skematix.com
Mon Apr 21 20:02:16 BST 2003

I would like to keep up to date on CVSNT releases, but noticed you guys
don't seem to have an announce-only mailing list for new releases etc.

I think setting one up would be a great idea to save time for all us folks
who run CVSNT but don't want to keep checking the web page or newsgroups for
new versions.

-ilya haykinson