[cvsnt] Starting over

Andre Francois amodu at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 18:13:54 BST 2003

Here is my newbie question.
I am practicing the steps I will need to perform to start a project using
CVS.
I am using my network at home documenting the steps and then I'll perform
them at work.
I just imported a directory (heirarchy) into a cvsnt install and I want to
repeat the process from scratch on the same server.  How do I completely
remove this directory from cvsnt?
When I remove it how will this affect the client (WinCVS)?  Do I have to
remove something from it as well?

Should I just uninstall cvsnt and reinstall to remove all signs of the
repository and directory?