[cvsnt] Using Igloo with VS.NET

Wolfmaier Klaus Klaus.Wolfmaier at scch.at
Mon Apr 28 08:56:27 BST 2003

Hi

I know my question is a little bit off topic. However, has anybody
any experience with integrating Igloo in Visual Studio.Net and
accessing a CVSNT server on a different server in the same domain.

Can anybody give some hints how to do this.

I've already installed the Igloo beta but I'm not able to add a project/solution
to my repository.

/Klaus