[cvsnt] Installation of CVSNT

Doyle Fouquet DFouquet at CoreLab.com
Wed Apr 30 19:59:38 BST 2003

After Installation, which was done with system priviledges.  After the installation the system priviledges were removed for my account.  I click on the icon (green fish) on the control panel and get a message box saying "couldn't open service control manager - Access Denied".   If you click OK, you get the CVSNT window with tabs, Service Status, Repositories, Advanced, SSL settings", depressing "Start" in the CVS service box yields the message "Couldn't start service: the handle is invalid"  What have I done wrong and how do I solve the problem.

 Regards, Doyle F Fouquet