[cvsnt] commitinfo not passing arguments to the specified scr ipt.

mike.porter at bt.com mike.porter at bt.com
Fri Aug 1 13:28:18 BST 2003

Thanks all,
I finally got it working

My erroneous commitinfo entry was:
       DEFAULT  C:\cvsrepo\DepTestClarifyCRM\CVSROOT\commitCheck.pl
The correct commitinfo entry was:
       DEFAULT  perl C:\cvsrepo\DepTestClarifyCRM\CVSROOT\commitCheck.pl

The only difference is the explicit call to the perl interpreter from within
commitinfo - even though my perl script uses the #!/... to define the perl
interpreter and the perl interpreter in the path is the same as the #!..perl
interpreter.

Still confused as to why its like it is.

Cheers,
Mike.