[cvsnt] Problems with ampersand modules

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at system3r.se
Fri Aug 1 19:08:23 BST 2003

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 18:50:57 +0100, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:40:51 +0100, "John Hall"
><john.hall at camtechconsultants.com> wrote:
>
>>I think this would be a great idea. I find the current scheme horribly
>>unintuitive and non-straightforward.
>>
>OK votes then... who reckons I should ditch the existing modules stuff and
>rewrite it for 2.0.9/2.0.10?
>
>Tony

I would imagine that "ditching" the current use of modules is a bit
hard. What would happen to those that use such a scheme?
On the other hand I would *love* a better way to share code between
modules than what is possible today.
Could not the exeisting interpretation live on side by side with the
new one?

/Bo Berglund