[cvsnt] Re: CVS Service definitively doesn't work

Marcos ncowfbx at pop.com.br
Tue Aug 5 14:52:16 BST 2003

>> The service starts and runs ok, but it stops at every access
>> that I try to
>> do. Even doing a telnet connection!
>
> You could also try running the server in debug mode.

How can I run the server in debug mode? (Running cvsservice -test the
services stops (like happens running in the normal way) without show any
message).

>  I bet it's either
> AV software (as suggested) or firewall or NTFS permissions.

I don't run AV neither firewall (and I access from the same machine).

I don't use NTFS but FAT32. Can this be the problem?
With earlier versions (1 year ago) I could use cvsnt with FAT32 without any
problems.

--
POP. Nem parece internet grátis.

Seja POP você também!