[cvsnt] how to login from cmd shell script ?

keith keith at kdz13.net
Fri Aug 8 15:38:57 BST 2003

Is the script running as your user account?  Because if you are using
integrated authentication, it will need to be in order to impersonate
you properly.

Otherwise, doing cvs login once on your sandbox should store the
password.  Or are you not getting/committing on an existing sandbox?

keith d. zimmerman, mcsd
eagle solutions