[cvsnt] CVSNT & SSPI

andy andy at grid-engines.comNOSPAM
Sun Aug 10 22:09:40 BST 2003

I have cvsnt running on a server listening on ports 2401 & 2402 and using SSPI exclusively.  However I have decided to close off as many ports as possible on the firewall.  I have decided to set up an SSH tunnel but still use sspi.  The tunnel settings are:

    -Lnnn1 localhost:2401
    -Lnnn1 localhost:2402

How should I setup the CVSROOT environment variable to get the cvs client to connect to localhost:nnn1 & nnn2.  Currently it is set thus:

    set CVSROOT=:sspi:xxx.yyy.net:z:\cvsroot\zzz