[cvsnt] Log of commits

Kevin zzz at zzz.zzz.org
Mon Aug 11 10:43:16 BST 2003

Hello, I am tryng to find a way to know what changes were made on the
repository between two tags filtered by a branch (or the main trunk).

More specifically:
A branch was opened. I would like to know what commits were done on this
branch, I need the commit messages and the files that were modified. I would
like to specify 2 tags (and the branch if needed) and know what commits
occurred in between.

I would like to see only the commits on this branch. Note that the branch
contains several files and it is not practical to "cvs log" each file; I
need to consolidate the results.

I use WinCVS and have tried using "Build Changelog". The output is similar
to what I need, but I cannot filter the results using a branch or tags that
I want. I do not know Pyhton or Tcl so I could not figure out how I could
modify the script myself :(

Any tips are greatly appreciated.

--
Kevin Agius