[cvsnt] RE: Log of commits

Jason jason at codehistorian.com
Mon Aug 11 18:24:43 BST 2003

Kevin,

Code Historian will produce the information you require:
http://codehistorian.com

You can find these changes across multiple files (e.g. "show me all
files that changed during these dates) as well as the accumulated
changes within each file.

Code Metrics (same web page) can output this information in XML, CSV,
etc..

--
Jason Cohen        (512) 345-8318, 9am-5pm CST