[cvsnt] Repeat issue: Export doesnt work properly anymore(2.0.4and 2.0.8)

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Aug 12 18:54:50 BST 2003

And to answer myself the question asked:
I have now updated the server as wll to 2.0.8 and there is no change.
With 2.0.8 on both client and server the cvs export does not respect the -N flag.
If I switch back to b72 on the client side again I have the correct behaviour.

So there is no change on the most recent release available on the website.

/Bo