[cvsnt] Repeat issue: Export doesnt work properly anymore(2.0.4and 2.0.8)

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Aug 13 06:47:59 BST 2003

I updated the CVSNT sandbox I have here and looked at Changelog, so I
found that supposedly the fix to cvs export -N is done in the file
src/checkout.c rev 1.26.2.7. This is located between tags CVSNT_2_0_3
and CVSNT_2_0_5 (what happened to CVSNT_2_0_4?). So it seems like the
"solution" should be there from release 2.0.5 at least.
Yet I cannot get it to work using 2.0.8 on both client and server and
now also Glen Starret report the same behaviour.
So I think that this is not resolved or I am doing something illegal,
which seems strange since simply changing the client version back to
b72 fixes the problem (but is unsatisfactory for a number of other
resons of course).

/Bo