[cvsnt] Error reading from server

M. Johann Petersen johann.petersen at jagaerfran.se
Fri Aug 15 11:09:20 BST 2003

I sniffed network traffic between client and server:

Client: BEGIN AUTH REQUEST./phpstuff.myusername.A.END AUTH REQUEST.
No reply from server, connection closes.

Tried with both personal firewall on and off (Kerio) - FW is definatly not
causing this behaviour.
Also there's no AV software installed on this system - AV checking is done
by separate PC.

On Monday, I'll try to get CVSnt working on my Linux system and move my
repository over for further tests.

BTW: Is someone working on a decent SPEC file for building RPMs (current
version is for 1.x) or am I on my own?

Bye,
Johann