[cvsnt] The command line is too long.

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Aug 19 00:06:19 BST 2003

Tony Hoyle wrote:

> Alexandre Augusto Drummond Barroso wrote:
>
>> But I couldn't find anything about loginfo :(
>
> Files aren't passed to loginfo.. it's called once per directory IIRC.

OK Wrong about that..

Loginfo already uses standard input:

# $CVSROOT.  If a match is found, then the remainder of the line is a filter
# program that should expect log information on its standard input.

AFAIK if you don't use %s on the loginfo command line it'll work for any
number of files, which is probably the way to go.