[cvsnt] traditional chinese crafts ,enjoy it

fxf at souvenirchina.com fxf at souvenirchina.com
Tue Aug 19 09:36:38 BST 2003

Greetings,
  Do you want to know more about china,and find special gift for your friends?
  Just visit our website www.souvenirchina.com and enjoy it.

  Our company is mainly deal with the traditional Chinese artwares, Such as coppery carvings ,Chinese Knots ,Chinese paper ¨C  cut.
  Especially the bronze wares we produced sell very well in about thirteen countries and areas .Most of these bronze   wares
  are copies ancient relics and reflect the long history of china.
  They are of great value for collection.

  Nowadays We are exploiting the foreign Market and finding our partners to make progress together.
  I wish we could cooperate in the near future too.
  Best Regards
<<---¸ÃÓʼþÊÇÓÉδע²áµÄÓʼþȺ·¢Èí¼þ·¢³öµÄ£¬ÆäÄÚÈÝÓë×÷ÕßÎÞ¹Ø--->>

ÒÔϹã¸æÄÚÈÝÓëÈí¼þ×÷Õß¼°Óʼþ·¢ËÍÕßÎ޹أº

ÑëÊӰ桶ÉäµñÓ¢ÐÛ´«¡·¸ßËÙÏÂÔØ£¡
http://yxfilm.yeah.net