[cvsnt] Re: Re: Details [#1215066]

emailsupport at acs-inc.com emailsupport at acs-inc.com
Thu Aug 21 13:13:45 BST 2003

Thank you for sending us your email inquiry. This email is an automatic acknowledgement to let you know that we have received your message at the Borrower Services Department and expect to be processing it within the next two (2) business days.  Please do not reply to ACS using this email.

Sincerely,
Borrower Services Department

Exciting News . . . If you like the idea of saving time and money, you'll be excited to know that ACS now offers two new convenient Internet payment options!

To make payments directly at our website using our new ExpressPay option, go to:
http://www3.afsa.com/bac/GENL/ExpressPay.html
....and start enjoying the convenience of online bill payment today.

For information on Electronic Billing, go to:
http://www4.afsa.com/bac/GENL/EBilling.html